1. Authors should submit papers in MS word file on our Article Template.
2. The papers should be in clear, correct and concise English.
3. The minimum and maximum word limit of a manuscript should be between 2000-5000 words. The Abstract should be between 200-300 words followed by 3-5 keywords.
4. Acceptance and publication of paper in our journal implies that author agrees to transfer copyrights of the paper to us.
5. We are not responsible for any plagiarism in authors’ work. The responsibility of plagiarism lies on authors.
6. Authors should follow the referencing style as recommended in the 6th or 7th edition of The ‘Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association’ Some examples of references are given in our Article Template.
7. To facilitate readers across the globe, IJORP adopts the policy of providing free and open access to full text papers.
8. Adopting the alternative model, we charge publication fee from authors to partially cover article handling charges. After the paper is accepted, author will be asked to pay Article Processing Fee.
9. Manuscripts typed on our article template can be submitted through our website. Alternatively, the manuscripts can be sent as an email attachment to: [email protected]
10. For further information, please contact us here .